Monday, July 8, 2013

7-8-13

awesome quote to start the week: 
"The grace of God means something like: Here is your life. You might never have been, but you are because the party wouldn't have been complete without you. Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid. I am with you. Nothing can ever separate us. It's for you I created the universe. I love you. There's only one catch. Like any other gift, the gift of grace can be yours only if you'll reach out and take it. Maybe being able to reach out and take it is a gift too." –Frederick Buechner 



Taylor and Anna both had GREAT first days of their day camps this week. Anna is at horse camp with her sweet friend Eva, and Taylor is with Liam at a sports camp... 
all smiles when I picked the boys up today.... 
(no pictures of Miss Anna at camp yet since I was not on carpool duty today for them) 

ice cream after a hot day of playing hard! 

It's Monday- and that means that Taylor and Anna were on deck for the meal. 

I had an idea for them, but Taylor was really wanting it to be their thing so I stepped out of the way and let them take charge. They chose to make black bean enchiladas. YUM! YUM! 


proud chefs.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment