Monday, December 23, 2013

footsteps...

Advent: the time to listen for footsteps - you can't hear footsteps when you're running yourself.” Bill McKibben

I am thankful for a mellow day that we have spent here at home that has allowed us to enjoy time together and some time outside...(and time to laugh at my continued attempts on one wheel). 

a fun run with Anna today 
(as we officially started training for our Hot Chocolate 5K run coming up on March 2nd) 

Today's workout with Anna: 
5 x  (4 minutes walk / 2 minutes run) = 30 minutes total of sweet time with my girl! 

running buddies 

me holding on for dear life trying to get on my unicycle 

I joked that I feel like a dog that has to ask for someone to take me for a walk as I still need a hand to hold to practice. Many thanks to everyone in the family who helped "take me for a walk" today. 

wobbly lamb 





Happy 23rd to Taylor today! 
(a fun movie to watch to celebrate) 




No comments:

Post a Comment