Sunday, December 22, 2013

unseen wings...

It is Advent: the time just before the adventure begins, when everybody is leaning forward to hear what will happen even though they already know what will happen and what will not happen, when they listen hard for meaning, their meaning, and begin to hear, 
only faintly at first, the beating of unseen wings
- Frederick Buechner, The Magnificent Defeat

sneak peek: Anna and Taylor get to be the camel in the Christmas pageant on Christmas Eve! 

My sweet friend Marnie came by to visit on Saturday.
 Anna is almost as tall as she is. :) 

And Taylor's feet are a wee bit bigger! 

Mr. Scrooge 

dream come true: 
Taylor's visit to the indoor skate park yesterday with his scooter 

such a soothing backdrop, I know... 

I'm 40 years old and I still love it that my dad will still lend a hand when I need it...

Dad and I watched a video about unicycling and it was helpful for me to realize that it takes about 15 hours at least to master this! At least I have a few hours down now... (with MANY more to go!) 


the two knitters sitting together after dinner last night 



Sunday morning hug 



 at Radnor Lake with Connie, Lily, Witt & Baker today 




some of my favorite faces! 

a hike with Lily and Rosie this afternoon at Edwin Warner Park 

Taylor's encouragement to Rosie kept her going... 





No comments:

Post a Comment