Thursday, September 18, 2014

grace defined

Grace is defined as free and unmerited favor.... 
When I think of the Brumbaughs (a sweet family in our neighborhood), I think of this word- grace. 

I will never forget when we moved here two years ago as we were painting like fiends in our house that Kristi offered for us to stay in their house while they were going out of town for Labor Day weekend. I had only met her once before and she then gave me the keys to her house. 
Free and unmerited favor......Grace indeed. 

After we took these "girl pictures" above yesterday, the boys posed for this one below for a "boy picture." Keeping it fair.... :) 

We are grateful that they live just one street over on 17th Avenue and that share the alley between our houses.  While we were gone on a trip this summer, they took care of Poppy so we took them to get yogurt for an after school treat yesterday afternoon.  I'm thankful for neighbors like these with whom we get to share life and and to grow in grace together... 

No comments:

Post a Comment