Sunday, January 25, 2015

61 degrees

I went for a long run this morning through the Arboretum and spring was in the air.... one cherry blossom was out and the fragrances on one trail were absolutely beautiful. AHHH!! 

up in a tree enjoying the 61 degree day we had today... 

dirt on feet from running around barefoot = a reason to give thanks on January 25th 

muddy knees from soccer = 1 happy boy 


Legos on the front porch with Anna Kwok (thanks Janie for the fun gift!!) 


Yesterday, I posted how it was great to see Anna playing with dolls and in pigtails, 
but this morning I had to laugh when Anna and I both tried on these running bras I brought home from a Oiselle sample sale yesterday.  Same size. They fit us both. 
Our girl is growing up (and yes, I admit that I have a pre-teen chest). :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment