Sunday, August 23, 2015

Snow Lake

I know there is really no such thing as a "perfect day", but I think that Anna and I may have just had one.... Our family was supposed to be in the Methow Valley this weekend with friends, but with the horrible news about the fires there and the surrounding areas being evacuated, we changed our plans and had a free weekend ahead of us. When I suggested a family campout up to Snow Lake on Saturday, Anna was really the only one who was enthusiastic about it so we decided to head out on a mother/daughter campout yesterday afternoon. We had the BEST time and I am so grateful for such a beautiful hike and for a fabulous 24 hour getaway with my girl. Lots of good time to talk on the trail and bond together jumping in a freezing cold lake together... pure gold!




really hazy yesterday due to all the smoke in the air from the fires in Eastern WA... so sad!! 





a little bit of heaven.... 



best hammock!! 


a campsite right near the lake- such a sweet spot!! 




Sunday morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment