Saturday, December 14, 2019

Mischievous Mouse

The former director of Dance Fremont (and the woman who choreographed The Steadfast Tin Soldier) came up to me today after the show and told me that Anna was the best Mischievous Mouse they have ever had! She was WONDERFUL!! I went to the show twice today and can't wait to go back tomorrow! 

Anna and Hannah at the Saturday afternoon performance 

Anna and Julia (Jeanette's daughter) 

Anna and Sarah (who is her sweetest friend who comes to ALL her shows!) 

Anna and Ms. Vivienne who gave her the compliment about being the best Mischievous Mouse 


Anna and Ms. Mary Kay (one of her teachers at Dance Fremont) 

Anna and Ms. Mary (one of her former teachers) 

Anna and Anna P. 

Saturday night performance 



I loved it so much Saturday afternoon that I left a party this evening and came to watch it again tonight! 

Anna and Olivia 

an amazing cast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment