Saturday, June 4, 2022

Lavender Graduation

 I was so grateful to help pull off the 2nd Annual Lavender Graduation at SPU today. If you are not familiar with this event, check this post out here from the Human Rights Campaign website: https://www.hrc.org/resources/lavender-graduation

\
planning committee setting up on Friday late afternoon/evening 

making the balloon arch! 


Saturday morning set up 

tassels 


dream team 





check out my shoes! (found these at Buffalo Exchange in Santa Monica last summer on our trip when we were dropping Anna off at college. I was not sure where I would wear them, but today was the perfect day! ) 
me with Alyssa from the SOE who participated in Lavender Grad today 

Emily and Laur (ASSP president) 

neighbor Douglas McFalls who came

neighbor Kristy Kutz who came to support our students 

No comments:

Post a Comment