Thursday, March 16, 2023

FIFTY is FABULOUS!

 "I am halfway through my life, beloveds. I am over the nonsense. I am for love. I am for encouragement. I am for grand gestures and over-the-top celebrations. I am for beauty and adventure and creativity. I am for you. I am for women. I am for the big, scandalous love of God for all us absurd humans. I am for taking myself less seriously. I am for second chances and extravagant gestures. I am for every person described as “a real character.” I say yes to joy and risk. I say yes to inappropriate displays of affection. I say yes to cheering one another on. I say yes to letting the garbage go and embracing the good stuff. Life is simply too short to not say yes to these things." -Jen Hatmaker, Fierce, Free and Full of Fire

a wonderful getaway at the Post Hotel in Leavenworth 

surprise balloons at home from neighborhood friends 


surprise chalk cheer from our incredible neighbors! 


the sneaky chalk fairies 





cup of happy indeed....

dinner out at Eve in Fremont 


such a special night out!! 


cheers to 50 years! 

cake delivered from one of my former students :) 

what a rich, rich day---- so grateful for so much love all around.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment