Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love and Fish

 Yesterday morning, this passage from 1 Corinthians was a part of my reading. Although this is such a common passage that can lose its meaning because of its familiarity, I read it afresh and appreciated it deeply.  It is so convicting and gives me such gratitude for grace.  

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
morning hugs before Cazden and Colter left today 

While I headed to Seattle to take Tracey, Cazden and Colter to the airport, Nana and Papa took Anna & Taylor an a fishing adventure to Cranberry Lake today... 

have fishing pole, will travel... 










I also had a meeting at SPU today to talk about the class I will be teaching this fall, and on the way back to Anacortes, I drove by our house on 16th. Our sweet friends Mike and Kelly Langford dropped off a sign for us.  What a sweet surprise!  We don't get to move in until this weekend since we had a delay on the house closing, but thankfully, everything went through today and we are good to go for getting the keys this weekend! 

in my new t-shirt showing my school spirit for SPU! 

Why does Anna look like a TEENAGER here!!??? 

cool enough that Taylor and Anna convinced Papa to let us light a fire tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment