Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love and Fish

 Yesterday morning, this passage from 1 Corinthians was a part of my reading. Although this is such a common passage that can lose its meaning because of its familiarity, I read it afresh and appreciated it deeply.  It is so convicting and gives me such gratitude for grace.  

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
morning hugs before Cazden and Colter left today 

While I headed to Seattle to take Tracey, Cazden and Colter to the airport, Nana and Papa took Anna & Taylor an a fishing adventure to Cranberry Lake today... 

have fishing pole, will travel... 










I also had a meeting at SPU today to talk about the class I will be teaching this fall, and on the way back to Anacortes, I drove by our house on 16th. Our sweet friends Mike and Kelly Langford dropped off a sign for us.  What a sweet surprise!  We don't get to move in until this weekend since we had a delay on the house closing, but thankfully, everything went through today and we are good to go for getting the keys this weekend! 

in my new t-shirt showing my school spirit for SPU! 

Why does Anna look like a TEENAGER here!!??? 

cool enough that Taylor and Anna convinced Papa to let us light a fire tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment