Monday, August 5, 2013

a marvelous monday...


I know that God is at work in the regularness of my days. 
May I recognize His hand when I see it. –Gloria Gaither

Nashville in Seattle.... 
I took Rachel, Katelyn and Jake to the airport this morning and then we got to have some time with John, Kendra, Caroline and Wilder as they were passing through town on their way back to Nashville after being at a gorgeous wedding in Canada this weekend.  What a wonderful treat to be with all these wonderful friends... 

This porch swing was so happy to have these four swinging again together... 

 an afternoon of making potions with Eva... 

 kids cooking night... 

 making whole wheat/ oatmeal waffles from scratch... 
(they even put some flax in there and some chia seeds! love our little health nuts...) 

 the waffle makers... 




No comments:

Post a Comment