Saturday, August 24, 2013

proof...

In talking about a beautiful waterfall and the surrounding mountains in Canada, 
Bob Goff says the following:  "Sometimes we go right by it and I don't pay any attention, but other times, it strikes me with a power that causes me to stop and stare in amazement.  To me, it's proof that God loves us and pursues us and does things to get our attention like giving me a mind to perceive beauty and then wooing me with the beauty of the (waterfall) and that mountain." 
-Love Does pg 53 


I must say that the mountains today here in the Methow Valley do the same thing for me in the way that they are clear proof to me that God loves us and pursues us and does things to get our attention.



not sure if I have had a more glorious run... 
a 20 miler with Elizabeth on the Methow Community Trail 
and along some of the cross country trails in Mazama... 










morning projects with duct tape 

(many thanks to Janie and Abba for supplying us with such fun tape!) 

Anna with her giant flower pen 
(her duct tape masterpiece) 

No comments:

Post a Comment