Saturday, August 3, 2013

the third of august

"The further I wake into this life, the more I realize that God is everywhere and the extraordinary is waiting quietly beneath the skin of all that is ordinary. Light is in both the broken bottle and the diamond, and music is in both the flowing violin and the water dripping from the drainage pipe. Yes, God is under the porch as well as on top of the mountain, and joy is in both the front row and the bleachers, if we are willing to be where we are."
~Mark Nepo~



Last week, my beloved stroller broke again when I was picking up groceries at Trader Jo's. I don't know how many times my dad or Jason has fixed this for me, but we realized it was over since the entire right side of the frame snapped in two.  I called down at a bike shop on the Ave and talked to the owner. I told him I would be happy to donate it to him if he wanted to fix it and then sell it. He was happy to take it so we delivered it this morning. It was only appropriate that Rachel came with me since we logged countless miles together with our double strollers in Nashville. 
U District Farmer's Market 

green bean snake. 
Why not? 

Saturday morning video 


at the skate park with Jason and Jake this morning 


at Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater seeing the play Oliver this afternoon 

drama at the end of the show 

It would have been criminal not to drive by Snoqualmie Falls after the show! 

And with a view like this, how could we not go pick blueberries at the base of Mt. Si when it was only 10 minutes from the falls?! 





full hearts from the gift of another amazing day together... 



No comments:

Post a Comment