Thursday, March 16, 2017

a few of my favorite things

So thankful for birthday filled to the max with JOY!  It was Dani's birthday too so I loved getting to celebrate her and share a few of my favorite things about the NW today with a visit to the daffodil fields and leading Dani and Kelsey on one of my favorite hikes at Ebey's Landing on Whidbey Island.  We capped off the day with getting to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie which is fabulous. Loved every minute of the day.....


best way to start the day with balloons from Jason in the hallway
and on a run with Elizabeth early this morning



Surprise! --balloons I put around Dani's bed at 4 am
for them to wake up to this morning

lunch at Calico Cupboard in Mount Vernon wearing birthday crowns

daffodil fields just beginning to bloom



Ebey's Landing

birthday girls (44 and 22)

barefoot in our front yard this afternoon!

sunny gift

preview night of Beauty and the Beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment