Friday, September 7, 2012

Why I Love the Name Max

 Top three reasons I love the name MAX.... 




1. Max is the name of the beloved dog that belonged to the Atkins for many many years. We found him in Rainier Valley abandoned on 33rd Ave South and then the Atkins adopted him into their family. 
 



2. How can you not love Max from the book Where the Wild Things Are?
 
 



3. I got a call from a truck driver named Max this afternoon who told me that he has our stuff and that he is in Washington State. He may come as early as Saturday afternoon with our things or at the latest he will be there on Sunday morning! 
We are so thankful that we finally got a call from a real person... (after the company would not call me back again with any further information the last couple of days.) We are now just praying that everything can be accounted for and that there is no damage to anything! 
WHAT A SAGA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment