Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Quotidian Liturgy

When I got to be with Kendra last week, she commented that my emails with pictures are certainly a kind of a ritual. As we talked, I reflected that these have become daily ways that I am able to count the gifts and to give thanks. A quotidian liturgy of sorts, I suppose. I take pictures and write a little something about them each day to learn, to meditate, and to remember…So, for those of you who look at these with me, thank you for taking the time to be a part of how I am trying to process the wonder and wildness and messiness of life. They are ways I try to look for grace and light and hope in the midst of brokenness. They help me to focus my lens and to choose joy on many days. Thank you for walking this road with us and for being a faithful part of this journey.

 


































Christmas afternoon playtime outside 

Alison and her adorable little 8 month old- Owen! 
 

a table set for a Christmas feast 
 

tradition! 

 
 


:) 
 
 


:) 
 
 

 em and katherine 


Cheekwood's amazing decorations at the holidays 
 

let it snow! 
 



























 
Frosty at Cheekwood 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment