Thursday, March 21, 2013

Seattle Aquarium 2003/2013

Anna's class had a field trip to the Aquarium today and it brought back some memories from when I took her there on her 1st birthday (11/13/03)... I dug up those pictures and posted them below for a walk down memory lane.... SUCH FUN to go back with her today with her 4th grade class. :) 

a Chihuly masterpiece at the Seattle Aquarium 

2003 



the wonder of it all... 







a classic baby Anna face... 





adorable... 

Seattle 2003 



a rainbow in the water - picture taken by Anna today 

too cute for words

Anna and Isabelle on the field trip today 

2003

2013 

ah the wonder.... 


2013 

2003

the famous gum wall in Seattle 
(I was able to fit in my training run today by running to and from the aquarium and just meeting their class there.  On my run home, I had to go by the famous gum wall to take this picture for Taylor.) 



If this does not make you smile, I am not sure what will! I LOVE THE DAFFODILS at the market... 


No comments:

Post a Comment