Sunday, March 3, 2013

Will Run for Chocolate


a really fun run this morning in Seattle! 



I really thought there would be a few more costumes out there, but I believe I was the only one out of 10,000 people. But someone really did need to show the chocolate spirit! 
I texted my friend Kim this morning before the race sending her this picture and 
she sent me a quick text back with the response: "I could eat you up!" 

This M & M costume was Elizabeth's Halloween costume when she was in 4th grade. :) 

the announcer said at the start when he saw the M& M costume,
 "Some people run FOR chocolate and some run AS chocolate!" 

There were lots of fun cheers for M&Ms along the way... 


after the finish 

SUPER FUN 
15K Hot Chocolate Run! :) 

 
finisher's medal (hot chocolate, chocolate fondue, banana, pretzels all in a big fun mug) 



a prize for Taylor since he is the hot chocolate fan of this house 





No comments:

Post a Comment