Thursday, July 24, 2014

an early celebration

Last night, Jason and I went to Cafe Flora (thanks Gingie!!!) for our anniversary dinner to celebrate early.  I am so grateful for the time to enjoy deep conversation and amazing food together.  

Talking to Heather Fosth last week, I was reminded of her vows that she and Steve made at their wedding that beautifully capture the calling of marriage: 
*  I choose you to be my husband...
*  I receive you as a gift...
*  I accept you as you are....

Giving thanks for the last 18 years of choosing, receiving and accepting 
and looking forward to many many more..... 

Cafe Flora is a vegetarian restaurant and is fabulous. 
They had this fun children's book at the restaurant with lots of compelling reasons to go veggie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment