Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holding on for dear life...

Watching Anna and Taylor on one wheel has been such fun
 and I've decided that I want to try to learn to unicycle. 
It will be the ultimate test to see if one can teach an old dog new tricks... 
Anna and Taylor helped me last night as I was learning to just get on the unicycle. I have MILES to go, but it was so precious to hear Anna and Taylor's encouragement to me as I was making tiny tiny progress.  My goal is to be able to ride around Green Lake by next summer.  Not sure if I will end up in the ER first, but I am going to try!  
I almost broke her wrist from holding on for dear life... 



are you sure about this?? 

You can see that Taylor is almost crushed under the pressure of me trying to find some balance. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment