Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Turkey Trot Relays

What fun to join Tracey for the annual turkey trot relays at her YMCA here in Missoula this morning. With a team of 3, we ran 100 laps (about 6 miles) and tried hard to win a medal made of aluminum foil. Neither of our teams won, but I do think we should get the prize for the most spirit! 
When I pulled out my Thanksgiving bag this morning that had some costumes, feathers, and turkey hats made out of gourds, I also pulled out Anna's dress that we made for her a few years ago out of a suede skirt from Goodwill for the Thanksgiving run in Nashville.  There were definitely some laughs when I donned it as a running top. Taylor said, "Mom, you're going to go out in that??!!" 



I ran this morning's race for my friend Kim since she is in surgery today. 
Thought these pictures would make her laugh in the hospital. 


go Tracey!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment