Monday, October 1, 2018

Race Day

It was race day at the Bellingham Half Marathon yesterday for me and Jason- 
What a gift to tiptoe out of our room early in the morning to get ready and find this note waiting for us from Anna... 


RUN FOR CAZ!!! 
(Race run in honor of Cazden Cravy for his 13th birthday right around the corner!) 


Our Bellingham Half Marathon crew 

Mantra going through my head as I ran on Sunday :) 

The other thing that kept going through my head was this piece of insight. 
Bach wrote J.J. Jesu Juva which means "Jesus, help" at the beginning of all of his compositions, 
and at the end of them all, he wrote "S.D.G."  (Soi Deo Gloria) which means "To God alone be the glory."  This reminded me to simply pray for help in the run and for this little race to bring God glory.... 

warming up in the car after the race (as I was one wet rat...) 

YAY! 1st in my age division! 

powered and inspired by CAZDEN!!! 


our two cheerleaders in the run!! 
(Guy and Olive were there around mile 10 to cheer us on!) 

Two men and a little lady :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment