Thursday, October 4, 2018

Wisdom Teeth

Sweet Anna got her wisdom teeth pulled early yesterday morning. We had the kindest oral surgeon taking care of her, and she was a trooper. When she was released from the surgery, they wheeled her out in a wheelchair as she had been under anesthesia and her balance was way off.  We ran a quick errand before we came home, and I just put her in a cart like she was a little kid as I knew she could not walk around the store very easily. It was cracking me up going up and down the aisles at Target pushing around my almost-sixteen-year-old. It seems like everyone has a story to share about wisdom teeth extraction, and I'm thankful that overall it was smooth sailing and that we've got this fun memory of Anna in a red cart to mark this milestone.




No comments:

Post a Comment