Wednesday, July 19, 2023

7-19-23


my list of 5 things I am grateful for today on 7-19-23: 
1- sleeping in and catching up on sleep to help with the jetlag and the super early morning wakeup for Taylor's hike 
2- roses at the Rose Garden today (see picture #1) and time with my team from SPU
3- getting to see Liam at his job and getting some new running shoes (yay for discounts for friends and family with Liam working there!- see picture #2) 
4- Jason cutting the grass in the back for my potluck this evening 
5- SPU colleagues coming over for dinner- see picture #3 (and Lynette bringing her delicious sangria!) 


best way to have a meeting in the summer with my team at work: 
meet for lunch at the Rose Garden! 

Liam was my shoe salesman today at Super Jock and Jill for some new running shoes :) 
(and Anna came along just for moral support for fun...) 

backyard dinner potluck with SPU folks this evening 

No comments:

Post a Comment