Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Summer Days

 

Anna has been in CA this week hanging out with friends there, and she has had the best time...  As one of her best friends (Jay) is studying abroad in the fall and as Anna is planning to study abroad in the spring, this was an important time for them to get to have together before a year apart.  

Anna, Jay and Ysabel

Hannah over for dinner on our porch on Tuesday 
cuddled up in a blanket Janie gave me for my birthday 

Annual Summer Potluck on Monday 
I've known these ladies for almost 30 years--- They were sophomores in high school when I was their Bible study leader through the Edge the first year after I graduated from college. 
SO grateful for so much that we have shared together! 

a quick visit to see Seth and deliver some "dirt cake" (chocolate pudding and oreos)-- as he hurt his knee again and has to have another surgery in August... 

No comments:

Post a Comment