Monday, October 22, 2012

just like old times

 It was so good to be able to get a few more things settled in place this weekend. Sunday night as I was reading to Anna and Taylor, they picked out two of our old favorite Halloween stories that I had placed on the stairs, and we cuddled up together for bedtime-- just like old times. Taylor even grabbed my hair and had a moment with his thumb in his mouth. I have not seen him do that in a long long time, but it was so good to feel like we could have a bit of our routine back. I was able to be so present in that moment and wanted to just bottle it up. Giving thanks for this time with these two little ones (who are not so little anymore!!)...

fun to get some of our decorations out! 

some favorite books for October 


No comments:

Post a Comment