Sunday, October 28, 2012

Selah

 selah: interlude, musical notation mostly found in the Psalms, signifying a pause or the end of a phrase. It means stop, listen, now think about it. Pause and reflect. 


I joined a group at church for moms called "Selah" that meets twice a month. I love it for many reasons, one being the name of the group itself. I am thankful that after getting back into town this evening from the board meeting and having Jason back from his week long trip for New Leaders that our goal is to find a place where we can pause and begin to find a rhythm after so much that we have had on our plates... 



Such fun to see Tracey and Jo on Thursday afternoon (as Tracey was passing through Seattle for a retreat with friends...) 

board meeting troopers (in the midst of our 12 hour marathon meeting on Saturday) 

my sweet friend Katherine- oh how thankful I am that we have been friends through so much over so many years... 
even a sign at Starbucks can remind me of the need to find a rhythm and to say "Selah"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment