Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Simple Joy

“Our own family life is not exceptional by anyone’s standards. Over the years, there have been more rushed breakfasts than I can count, more harsh words at the dinner table than I care to remember. But there have been many more moments in the midst of my ordinary, everyday life with my husband and with my children that have really been exceptional. Moments in which we were bathed with grace, moments when we were astonished by the simple joy of our togetherness, by our delight in each other’s remarkable, irreplaceable presence on this earth, under this roof, in this family. So we do hold hands each day, and we give thanks." 
-Katrina Kenison Mitten Strings for God pg 135 

cracking up at dinner tonight 





bunny ears from Taylor (accidentally cropped behind) 


the work on the Pinewood Derby car is in full swing



Taylor's design of his car has a very familiar apple on it... :) 
I think Steve Jobs would be proud... 







No comments:

Post a Comment