Monday, January 28, 2013

Unicycle to Work Day - featuring Ross Evans

When I was in CA, I got to visit my friend Ross who started this very cool company called Xtracycle. 
I first met Ross because I was an RA in his freshman dorm (Branner) when I was a junior at Stanford, and it has been such fun to stay in touch through the years... 
See http://www.xtracycle.com/ for his amazing creations. 
Click here below for the video that Ross sent to me that he made about unicycling to work
when I told him that Anna was learning to unicycle at school this year: 


Em & Kale (Ross' 2 year old son) 

Kale already able to fix a bike at age 2... 

Shannon (Ross' very cool wife), Kale, and Ross 
on Saturday 


Ross, Kale and Em on Saturday at his shop 


Ross featured on a TED talk.... 
click here to watch:  


so blessed to know this amazing guy.... 






No comments:

Post a Comment