Friday, February 15, 2013

Love people. Cook them tasty food.


My friend Mahasti had this sign posted in her kitchen, and let me tell you, she loves people WELL! 
She started our absolute favorite restaurant in Knoxville called Tomato Head. We were very fortunate to get to eat around her table a few times too and that was amazing to see and experience the love coming out of her kitchen on several occasions. 

Below are some picture of my attempts to love my little Valentines well with some tasty things yesterday... 

heart shaped omelets (in adorable mini skillets I got for Valentine's) 

breakfast treat 
(and this is a big deal as we do oatmeal and cereal about 360 days a year for breakfast)

YUM! 



lunch for Jason 



dinner date 

heart shaped roasted potatoes for dinner 











No comments:

Post a Comment