Friday, April 12, 2013

Clowning Around


The above picture was sent to me this morning from my friend Marcia in Dubai with this explanation.... Hilarious!! 
"I am attaching a photo taken from the Dubai Marathon 2011.  The runners passed right by our (former) house, and the children and I used to set up our own little banana-distribution station which was so fun.  Anyway, I took this photo of a person running as a clown...I thought it was so great!  (And, I noticed, the clown was up there with the fast guys!)  Little did I know when taking this photo...that guy was our future, very valued neighbor!  (And he ran Dubai's marathon this year in 3.22!)  I just love that one never knows who you'll see/meet today and what role they might play in your tomorrow.  (Perhaps a young future son-in-law will be in the crowd and will snap a picture of the crazy Dorothy runner!)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment