Monday, April 8, 2013

sneak peek....

ruby red running shoes...



sign for my back during the marathon next Monday...
Thanks to Kim Kredich (a.k.a. Glinda) who dressed up to cheer me on last year in the Knoxville marathon and who got the Wizard of Oz theme going..

I love that Taylor said today that I had the best running outfit for the marathon and that he thought it was awesome.  Glad he is not yet too embarrassed to call me his mother. :)

My friend Mike told me that he thought it was great that I was going to wear this dress in the race and he loved that I did not care if it would slow me down.
(But, I must say that I had one of my best paces and race times wearing an M&M costume recently
so I figure I've got nothing to lose...)

Bottom line- I do think I might be in the running for the runner out to
have the most fun next Monday! :)

As Glinda told me last year,
There's no place like Boston!

1 comment:

  1. I love that even the AG doll is dressed as Dorothy! We miss the Huff's at Sequoyah!

    ReplyDelete