Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy First Day of School!


Last night, Taylor's face lit up when he reminded me that the school fairy would be coming. 
(Glad I had a few two-dollar bills on hand to add to the morning excitement...) 

Taylor said in a somewhat sarcastic tone:
"Mom, nice drawing of the school fairy this morning." 

Even though the gig is up (and has been for a while),
 it's still fun and I will try to keep this up as long as they will let me... 

5th grade girl!! 

first day smiles! 
(and what a smooth first day this was compared to last year when we were sleeping in sleeping bags at the Atkins' house and still waiting for our stuff to arrive on the moving truck..) 

3rd grade boy


Anna and her teacher Mrs. Dublin 

Taylor and Mrs. Tutt 

Sophie Cravy was so cooperative when I asked to get a picture of these two this morning in class… :) Taylor was done with pictures for the day. Glad they get to be in 3rd grade together!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment