Monday, March 10, 2014

daylight saving time


This totally represents our the last two mornings... We practically had to drag Taylor to church Sunday morning, and then this morning,  Anna and Taylor both almost fell asleep in their cereal bowls before school. 

I will say that it worked to our advantage tonight when the kids still had lots of energy later into the evening because Anna found a louse on her hair after dinner and we had to kick into gear the lice termination patrol with lice treatment we rounded up from the drug store at 9 p.m, full treatment for all 4 of us, washing sheets, vacuuming, figuring out remedies for brushes and pillows, etc. I've learned a lot in the last few hours and am grateful that I think we've been successful in this first round of ridding our home of these unwanted guests.  I still feel itchy from the whole saga but hope I will be able to go to bed soon. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment