Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Day

3.14 
HAPPY PI DAY!!! 
When I was a teacher, I don't remember celebrating this day, but it is so clever! 
Taylor's class had lots of pies to enjoy and crafts to do around the mathematical irrational number 3.14.  Anna went on a field trip today so their class is postponing the party until Monday.  



I could not resist taking a picture of some pie today when we were at the store. :) 

Here is a fun math song that Taylor's class learned today. 


PIE= PI= 3.14
I love things like this- 

everyday has something to celebrate! 

Pi is the irrational number which represents the ratio
of the circumference of a circle to its diameter.
 
my sweetie pie 




While the kids were in school, I got to see Heather Fosth and Georgia Mae (her sweetie pie), and we had some fun time at the park hanging out in the sun. 

working on a fairy house together (which she called the Seattle Fairy Hotel) 

  
Georgia Mae and Issac 



fairy in residence 

 
by our fairy pool 

a fairy bed 


the thinker by our creation 

so thankful for some sweet time at the park today while the sun was shining bright! 











No comments:

Post a Comment