Monday, March 3, 2014

skate park in the sun

The morning started out rainy and drizzly, but the sun came out mid-afternoon in all its glory so we seized the day and went to the skate park after school with Taylor on his scooter, Anna on her bike and me on my trusty unicycle.  My favorite part was when Anna came over to me with her keen observation: "Mom, we're the ONLY two girls here!"  

At one point, one guy on his skateboard skated quickly over in the same area where I was working on my unicycling and he was very polite to me saying, "Sorry, ma'am."  I certainly felt my age being called "ma'am" at the skate park! Gotta laugh with this 40 year old mama out there perfecting her skills along with all those hipsters. 


in the back alley after we got back from the skate park 









No comments:

Post a Comment